Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

Casual chic shopping outfit recreation

Hi
I just returned back from a weekend shopping spree and I wanted to share what I wore for my shopping trip to the mall.
The outfit is very casual but chic which is my personal style.



I gave 2 hair options either you can tie it up or leave it open according to your preference.I added a tassel earrings to give this chic outfit a girly touch.The earring is oxidized and has a black colour stone which matches the black in the shirt.This outfit has minimum accessories as I wanted the shirt to speak a loud .



As it was raining it was cold so I wore this full sleeve shirt which is little bit thick to keep me warm.I wore this shirt as a jacket and I added a purple tank top underneath.To keep the chicness of the outfit going I wore a black skinny jeans which has a gold zips near the pockets.The jeans is ankle length and also high waist.



The shirt has plaids on it which are totally in.As the whether has got cold,now is the time to rock deep colours.This outfit in particular has a perfect blend of deep colours.The colour in the tank top compliments the plaid in the outfit pretty well.The only bold colour in this outfit is on my lips.I wore a bright pink lipstick for a little pop of colour.



I added a gold ring which compliments the gold zips and the footwear.As the sleeves of the jacket is 3/4 I did not wear any hand accessories.I added a gold and white footwear to balance the outfit and also wore a silver anklet in both of my legs.



I hope you guys will surely take these tips in consideration while styling a casual shopping wear.Do subscribe to my blog for more such outfit posts.



Outfit details
Shirt-H & M
Tank top-Jockey
Jeans -Max
Accessories-local shop
Lipstick- Maybelline lip gradation(pink 2)




Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe 


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18973801/?claim=a3v8yc5hs97">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment