Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

Denim over Denim style

Denim over denim is so trending these days but you can easily go wrong with this by over doing it.
So today I will be giving some tips on how to style denim on denim in a very subtle way.



For this particular style, the colors should be kept very neutral.So I wore a gray wash denim shirt and gray boyfriend jeans keeping the whole style in mind.Talking about the shirt which is cropped which looks very cute.It is of gray color with dark blue wash over it.The shirt has half sleeves and long collar in it.It is very soft and cotton material perfect for the rainy season.




The is my favorite part of the outfit which is boyfriend jeans.The jeans fit perfectly which is the best part you can find in a boyfriend jeans.I have also kept all the accessories pretty neutral besides the lipstick which is hot red.I added a cream color sling bag, a white color watch, gold ring and a golden color earring.The bag also has some golden detailing to complement the other accessories.





I also wore my typical rainy footwear which is again white and golden.I kept the makeup simple with a bold lip and bold eyes.To add an edgy touch to the outfit I wore black fake nails on my fingers.The jeans fit perfectly from the bottom to top.It ends also perfectly, these jeans are so perfect as if they are specially made for me.I have worn a silver anklet which I always wear.




So I hope these tips were useful, do try this awesome style next time and don't forget to tag me on Instagram.I would love to see your style.




Outfit details-
Shirt-Max
Jeans- Local store
Bag,Footwear,Earrings-Local store
Watch-Attitude
Lipstick-Colorbar(hot hot hot)




Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe 









No comments:

Post a Comment