Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

How to turn old tshirt into new(D.I.Y clothing hack)

Hi
Who doesn't like D.I.Y clothing hacks
I love it because it transforms my old clothes into new.
Here I show how to make over sized men's t-shirt trendy and girly.



I usually wear a medium to large size in most of my clothing's and this t-shirt is a XXL size,so you can estimate that this t-shirt is very huge and baggy for me.I wanted to make this t-shirt to be trendy and bohochic. To turn this t-shirt like this what I did is I folded the sleeves,cut a V on the neck line and tied a knot near my waist to cut down the length.If you guys want a detailed info on how I did this D.I.Y then watch the video on my YouTube Channel (Girlishringar).



As usual starting from the top I wore turquoise sunglasses which matches my t-shirt perfectly.The t-shirt is so girly and fun. I love the color of the t-shirt,You can totally rock this t-shirt on a vacation or a beach day. I have also paired a multi-color owl earring and a blue color bracelet.I kept the makeup pretty simple,only added a maroon color lipstick.I also wore my engagement gold ring which compliments the golden detailing in the sunglasses.



Talking about the pants they are black leggings with white rose detailing on the sides. They are ankle length which I usually prefer in my bottoms.The pants also have fake gold zips on each side to match the gold detailing in the outfit.For footwear I wore white and gold mules which balances the outfit.In my sense orange and blue go together very well, so to match the t-shirt I applied a orange nail-polish on my nails.




Now let's talk about the star of the show, the t-shirt.I made the neck line to look like a choker because these kinda  neckline are very trending. The length of the t-shirt was very long so I've tied it and made it a crop top. I am in totally love with this t-shirt because of how it has turned out.




 So I hope you liked my D.I.Y clothing hack.Do try it and let me how it turned out for you.Subscribe to my blog if you like what you see.





Outfit details-
Sunglasses-Amazon
Accessories-Colaba market
T-shirt-Fashion street
Pants-Max
Mules-Local store






Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe








 


No comments:

Post a Comment