Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

Classic Indian Attire

Hi guys
I love classic Indian looks because they are so elegant yet sassy.
Today I  bring a classic Indian look from which you people can take a lot of inspirations.
Sooooo,lets go



The key in a good classic Indian outfit is choosing the right color combinations,because you can easily go over bored with the colors.So I chose a white and black outfit because you can never go wrong with it.I tied my hair in a low bun as low buns are so ethnic in my opinion.I added a black bindi to bring the whole ethnic vibe together.I added a black gold earrings and a bold kajal.





As a pop of color I only added a bold red lipstick,that's it all the others things are monochromatic.
The kurta is a normal both side slit kurta but the patterns in it is very beautiful.It has black henna patterns in the front and plain white  in the back.It is pretty long length wise.The kurta has a 3/4th sleeves.The sleeves has solid black colour all over and has a white detailing at the bottom.



The best part of this outfit is the dupatta which I really admire.It is sheer all over and has a black gold border in it.The dupatta also has that beautiful henna patterns which makes it more gorgeous.The kurta also has the same border as the dupatta has.As the outfit needs no more attention and so I added a simple black leggings to complete the outfit.In my hands I wore a lot of black glass bangles.I wore these much of bangles in both of my hands.I also added black nail polish to compliment the outfit.




So I hope these tips were useful.Do subscribe to my blog.


Outfit details
Suit-local store
Accessories-local store
Kajal-Lakmé iconic
Lipstick-faces(passion)


Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe 

No comments:

Post a Comment