Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Tips to design your own dress for your big day

Hi girls,
As you know I'm engaged since 2016, and back then I myself designed my own outfit for the ceremony.
I would highly suggest designing your own engagement or wedding outfit, it will cost you pretty less and plus you get what you want.
So, here I am with a blog on how to design your own outfit for your big day.




So this was my engagement outfit, very classic Indian red color outfit.If you think that you can not design your outfit then a tip is that you can always take inspirations from the net or big designers.This looks like a lehenga, isn't it but this is not it's a saree which I have draped in such a way.I left my hair open, I just love straight open hair it suits my face type very well.I wore a big red bindi as I have a very large forehead.



I also added a big nose ring which again I love it to bits, these all accessories makes the outfit very classic Indian types which I wanted to go with.In my ears, I wore big jhumkas again going with  Indian vibes.I added finger chains in my hand and also a lot of silver and red bangles in my hand.All my accessories have gold, silver or red to it, because the saree was red and gold color
 with silver detailing all over.



In this picture, you can see my whole outfit.I also had Mehendi in my hand because yes it was my engagement.Talking about the saree it also had silver and gold border which was medium thick.It had patch work and was silk material.For the blouse, I stitched it long like a lehenga blouse and was backless. It had mesh detailing from the back, on the sleeves, and on the neck line.The blouse is of perfect length ending right near my belly button.


For the makeup, I kept it very classic, with black gold eyes and a classic red lip.I did not tie my hair up because then it would look very vintage looking and over done.I also added a fun gold safety pin to add more to the outfit.I did not wear any foot wear because it was a home function.
I also had henna in my legs too.


            

So I hope these tips would be helpful for you girls for your big day.Do subscribe for more such awesome fashion tips.



Outfit details-
Saree-Craftsvilla
Accessories-Local store
Blouse-Stitched



Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe




No comments:

Post a Comment