Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

Styling Anarkali for daily office and college wear

Anarkali suits are not so trendy right now and I have some Anarkali kurtas lying in my wardrobe
 I am such girl who can't just throw away clothes because they are not in fashion.
I try to figure out ways to restyle them and make them trendy looking because wastage of clothes causes waste of my money plus it's not eco-friendly too.
So today I have brought some tips on styling Anarkali kurtas.



So the main aspect of the outfit is the kurta which is so vibrant and colorful.I totally love Bandhani prints in my ethnic wear.I am a tall women and so the kurta hits my knee, it has green color in the actual kurta and also has polka dots all over.It has a bandhani pink color border, with purple lining on it.The kurta all over has a combination of green, pink and purple.



At the top the kurta has multi color designs going on, it has the same design in the back too.The kurta has half sleeves and an elastic band in the back.In the back, it also has a tie up detailing.Over all the kurta is very gorgeous and ethnic, I like my ethnic wear to be very vibrant and colorful.This kurta does full justice but the problem is that it is not so trendy, so my task is to make it trendy yet wearable.



Lose fitted bell bottom Palazzo pants are so in right now, and they are so comfortable also.The kurta is so vibrant that I paired a black and white bell bottom palazzo pants to balance out the whole outfit.This was a daily wear outfit so I kept my makeup and accessories minimum.My whole outfit is of cotton material keeping the daily wear point in mind.




For makeup, I only wore kajal and a maroon lipstick.I had golden latkan earrings, a Fastrack red color watch, and a gold ring.For footwear, I wore a white gold mules as it's my current rainy sandals so you guys will see this footwear in most of my outfits.I kept my hair open because it suits my face type.




I think this outfit is perfect for office and college wear, this outfit so reminds me of Deepika's look in the movie Piku.So girls take out your old Anarkali kurtas and slay in that.



Outfit details
Accessories, Footwear, Kurta, Pallazo- Local store
Watch-Fastrack
Lipstick-Rivaj (Auburn)



Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe 
















        

No comments:

Post a Comment