Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

Punjaban style decode

For a style decode of a Punjaban, you will need a Patiala suit and that too bright in color and you are good to go.
In today's blog, I have shown the style decode of a Punjaban.



It's very easy to look a Punjaban because all you need is a bright Patiala suit and this is available in each and every Indian girl's wardrobe.I kept the outfit subtle as well because to make it pretty wearable.I tied my hair in a loose ponytail on the side letting my fringes out.I wore a plain white kurta which has mesh detailing in the bottom.This is a tailor made kurta with a boat neck and half sleeves.



This kurta is very simple and elegant perfect to balance out the whole outfit.The star of the show is the bright pink salwar which again has mesh detailing at the bottom to match the mesh in the kurta.The length of the salwar is perfect and it's a semi Patiala style.I personally feel that full on Patiala doesn't cater to my style so I like this length in my salwar.




For the footwear, I wore some nude color sandals.I paired a golden color Kangan, golden color earrings and a gold ring.As you guys know that Punjabis love their golden detailing in their outfits, so I wore all golden color accessories.To Tame down the outfit, I wore nude color footwear.I added a bright pink lipstick to match the pink in  the salwar and Punjabis love  their  pinks and reds.



You can easily wear this outfit for college, office and for a nice occasion too.Do subscribe to my blog for more such outfit inspirations.



Outfit details-
Accessories-Local store
Kurta-Tailor made
Salwar-Srushti
Footwear-Metro
Lipstick-Maybelline lip gradation(pink 2)




Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe





No comments:

Post a Comment