Pages

Saturday 25 November 2017

Girly yet Edgy outfit recreation

In today’s blog, I will be sharing a very special outfit post which is very close to my heart that is my 22nd birthday outfit.
So let’s get started.




Baby pink color is one of my favorite colors as a girly girl.Being pink my favorite color I didn’t had any outfit in that color so this time I thought I should give pink a try.So for the top I wore a bold pink color top which has cute multicolored teddy prints on it.These kinda tops are very trending these days.The top is a sweatshirt with full sleeves which keeps you little bit warm.



This too is oversized and super comfy.The top is high low and has an elastic on the sleeves and at the bottom.Overall the top is super cute.



For the bottoms, I wore dark blue denim shorts.I kept it basic because the top says it all.The shorts are high waisted and has a folding detailing at the bottom.Again the shorts are very comfortable and laid back.



For accessories, I wore a white watch super basic with golden detailing on it.I also wore a gold finger ring.I kept my accessories too basic except the glasses as the top is very bold and girly.I paired a brown fringe handbag which again as gold detailing on it.For glasses, I wore a bold pink color cat eye glasses which compliments the top very well.



For footwear which is one of my favorite parts of the outfit, I wore a beige boot which has fringe on the sides and again it has golden detailing on it.I love golden detailing on my accessories a lot.The boots have a little bit of heals to give my legs some length.



For makeup, I kept it simple with kohled eyes and nude brown lips.



So I hope you girls liked this outfit which is super girly and cute yet edgy.



Outfit details
Top-Max
Shorts-Pantaloons
Glasses-Lenskart
Watch-Attitude
Finger ring-Local store
Bag-Pantaloons
Boots-Forever 21


Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe

No comments:

Post a Comment