Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Deepika Padukone inspired style decode from Bajirao Mastani

Feminine colors and pastel colors are my all time favorite and so I loved the style of Deepika Padukone in Bajirao Mastani.
So in today’s blog post, I will be decoding the style of Deepika Padukone in Bajirao Mastani.



For the base of the outfit, I wore a peach color ethnic gown which is super gorgeous.The gown has mirror embellishments all over the top portion till my belly button.These embellishments are in the front as well as in the back of the dress.The back of the gown is seamless and is of net material.The sleeves of the gown are also of the same type.



The gown flares down from the belly button and has a lot of layers of clothing beneath the gown to make the gown all gorgeous and fluffy.The gown has golden border on the bottom as well as in the sleeves.The gown has 3/4 sleeves.



Talking about the accessories I wore a red dupatta to compliment the peach color of the gown.The dupatta has self-printed hearts on it and is of mesh material.The dupatta has a broad black border which enhances the beauty of the dupatta even more.I covered my head with the dupatta as Mastani did in some of her looks.



For jewellery, I wore an elegant nose ring which goes all the way into my hairs.I also wore a handpiece and a gold finger ring.I paired golden jhumkas and a head jewellery piece which is again golden in color.All of my jewellery pieces are golden and they have silver embellishments on them.



For makeup, I kept it simple as Mastani had a very natural face.I also wore an orange color nail polish to match my outfit.I left my hair open in a middle partition.



For more detailed information on the style, decode do check out my video on my YouTube channel.
Link to the video
https://youtu.be/_9fzraRJ_MU




For Mastani inspired makeup tutorial do check out my video on my YouTube channel
Link to the video
https://youtu.be/sirbzM0ex1s



So I hope the style decode was helpful.Bye for now.



Outfit details
Gown-Local store
Accessories-Local store
Lipstick-Riva lipliner (marron)
Nail polish-Naykaa(Orange fizz)


Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe





No comments:

Post a Comment