Pages

Saturday 11 November 2017

How to style prints over prints

Styling prints over prints are sometimes critical because you can easily overdo it.
So today I bring a blog post on how to style prints over prints.




Usually, when our top is printed we style it with plain bottoms and vice-versa, but styling prints over prints are critical.In this outfit, I wore a chiffon pink color top which has small flowers on it and has a tie detailing too on it.It has half sleeves and some frill detailing on the neckline.The top is very flowy and super comfy.



I kept common prints on both of my clothing pieces, I used flower prints as a common element.For the bottoms, I wore black color pants which again has flowers but are big in size.I wore black color pants to tame down the outfit little bit.The pants are very comfortable, they feel like pajamas.



For accessories, I mostly kept it neutral because the outfit says it all.For footwear, I wore white canvas shoes which have 3D printed cute stickers on it.The canvas is also very comfy.Basically, the whole outfit is comfy as I went on a shopping spree and I wanted to keep it super laid back yet trendy.I paired a brown color handbag which has fringes on it which looks super cute.


The bag has some golden detailing which compliments my gold finger ring.I wore a black and gold fringe earring which matches the bag and ring nicely.For a pop of color, I wore a pink cat eye specks which frames my face perfectly and makes me look more feminine.



For makeup, I wore neutral eyes with bold red lips.



So I hope this blog was helpful to you girls. 



Outfit details 
Top-Max 
Pants-Pantaloons 
Bag-Pantaloons 
Eyewear-Lenskart 
Earrings-Local store 
Lipstick-Colorbar (Hot hot hot )
Shoes-Pantaloons


Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe






No comments:

Post a Comment