Pages

Saturday 2 December 2017

Devsena Inspired Get the look from the movie Baahubali 2

I love wearing saree in different ways and so in today’s blog, I will be talking about Devsena’s look in the movie Baahubali 2.


For the saree, I wore a blue and white royal saree which I have seen her wearing similar kind of saree in one of her looks.The half net and half velvet materials make it even more royal.Devsena in most of her looks has worn saree with broad and thick border.The velvet part is of royal blue color and has silver stones on it which makes it even more pretty.



The net material of the saree is in white color and has self-printed flowers on it.The border is made of leaf kinda design.I wore a silver blouse which has tie-up detailing on the back.



If you want to know how I wore this type of saree then do check out my video on Devsena saree draping tutorial.
Link to the video 

For makeup, I have done makeup similar to Devsena keeping my eyes very natural with neutral lips.
If you want to know how I achieved Devsena inspired makeup then do check out video on Devsena inspired makeup tutorial
Link to the video 

For accessories firstly I wore a silver and golden mang tikka which has studs on it.Secondly, I wore a nose ring which is very large in size and again has studs on it.The nose ring is also of golden and silver color.I also paired a long bindi like Devsena did.I wore blue kadhas which are made of cloth and again has studs on it.



I also wore a royal blue color jhumkas which have a silver border.I tied my hair in a half up half down hairstyle leaving some hair out to frame my face.



I hope you liked my Devsena inspired look.
Bye for now



Outfit details
Saree-Local store
Accessories-Colaba market
Lipstick-Maybelline lip gradation (Pink 2)

Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe

No comments:

Post a Comment