Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

1 kurta 4 looks

We girls often get bored of wearing the same clothes over and over and so to get over this we should try styling it in different ways.
So here I bring a blog post on how to style a kurta in 4 different ways.



Talking about the kurta it’s a gorgeous piece.It is an Anarkali suit which has black broad border and golden detailing on it.The Anarkali suit gets tight below the chest line and flares out.It has the same golden detailing on the sleeves as well and as some bronze lining detailing below the chest.The peach color of kurta flatters my skin ton a lot.




For the first look, I wore golden color cigarette pants below the kurta which matches the gold detailing in the kurta very beautifully.Styling Anarkali suit this way is so trending and looks very edgy as well.



For the second look, I wore a black skirt underneath which compliments the black color in the kurta very nicely.Pairing skirt with the kurta gives an ethnic touch to the look, it looks as if you have worn a lehenga.The skirt also has bronze detailing as in the kurta and also has red and blue stripes at the bottom.The skirt does not flare which looks perfect with the Anarkali suit.



 For the third look, I paired the kurta with golden leggings again to compliment the golden in the kurta.Ankle length leggings are so much in right now and these pair of leggings look super classy with it.



You guys know that palazzos look super gorgeous when paired with some ethnic piece, especially I love the flared ones.For the fourth look, I wore black palazzo with the kurta which looks super laid back because of the loose fitting on the Palazzo.These pair of palazzos are super comfortable too.



For the accessories I wore a set of Kangans which have red studs in it and has triangle detailings which I find to be very beautiful.I also paired some golden jhumkas and added a bindi too.For the footwear I wore a peach colour slingback.



For makeup I did a simple smokey eyes and a nude pinks lips.I left my hair open to frame my face.



So I hope these tips were helpful and you girls will rock same outfits by styling them differently.





Outfit details
Kurta-Local store
Palazzos-Pantaloons
Leggings, skirt,pants-Local store
Accessories-Local store
Footwear-Max
Lipstick-Face( coralline)


Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe

No comments:

Post a Comment