Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

DIY no sew and no glue Cardigan/Kimono/Shrug

Who doesn’t love making DIY clothing pieces at home that too no sew and no glue.
I love a lot so here I bring a blog post on DIY Kimono/Shrug/Cardigan.



For the base of the outfit, I kept it basic with a black turtle neck crop top and a pair of grey boyfriend jeans.The crop top is kinda bodysuit material and it is a perfect fit.The jeans also fit me perfectly.These jeans are my absolute favorite as they flatter my body type very nicely.







Talking about the first look I used a red dupatta/scarf for this DIY.I tied one end of the scarf to the other end of the scarf and took the scarf from behind my neck.I secured the remaining portion in the back with a safety pin and that’s it your kimono is ready.The red scarf adds so much to the outfit and these kimonos can revamp any basic outfit.




These kimonos are so easy to make that you can make new each day and wear a brand new outfit every day.If your outfit is too loud then you can tame it down with a neutral color scarf.All these kimonos look as if they are store bought.Winters have started and you can use a thick scarf to keep yourself warm.



For the second look, I just tied one side of the scarf with the other side, repeated same steps on both the side and ya your second kimono is ready.After tieing wear it as a kimono and you are good to go.Here for this look, I have taken a multicolored scarf again a gorgeous pop of color in the outfit.



The scarfs which I am using for these DIYs are reusable again for any other purpose so that’s a plus point.You can also use these kimonos as your beach cover-ups and they will look super gorgeous.



For the third look, I have taken a cotton sea blue color gorgeous scarf and wore it as my kimono.I tied the scarf on one side and this time took it from the front of my neck, made a loop and then put my arms into the loops.That's it my kimono is ready.I used a Cotton scarf for this look because I wanted to show you guys in both synthetic and Colton material.





These kimonos are so inexpensive as well.This last piece doesn’t require any accessories also as it has an attached chocker in it as well.If you want more detailed explanation on how to DIY these kimonos then do watch my video on my YouTube channel
Link to the video https://youtu.be/G4RUP2wzgEo




For accessories, I wore a bracelet only, as the kimonos do all the work for the outfit.My makeup is Matte nude with a brown lipstick.I left my hair open to frame my face.






I hope you guys liked these ideas and you girls will slay each day in a new kimono.




Outfit details-
Top-Pantaloons
Jeans-Local store
Bracelet-Hill road(Mumbai)
Lipstick-Avon(matte chocolate)




Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe





No comments:

Post a Comment