Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

How to style a Silver Velvet Dress

I always wanted this silver velvet dress since have seen this on my favorite YouTuber and finally, I found it in the local pantaloons store.





Isn’t this dress sexy, I found it to be very gorgeous.This was the similar outfit I saw on Mia from mamamiamakeup and fell in love with it.Velvet is in trend again and I love this velvet dress as it is so subtle because in such type of dresses you can easily go wrong by overdoing it.Wearing this dress alone is a little bit daring for me so I wore a black turtleneck body suit which came with the dress itself.



Turtleneck tops are also so in right now.Overall this dress is very trendy from top to the bottom, and also the black top underneath balances the silver in the dress.Talking about the accessories I wore a black golden earring to tame down the silver and wore a gold bracelet which has fur on it.I also paired my gold engagement ring as I always wear it.




I also wore a white sling bag to add an elegant touch to the outfit and plus the bag also has gold detailing in it.There are only two pop of colors in my outfit 1 is my shoes and another one is the wine color lipstick.Talking about my footwear I wore a peach color slingback which has a cute bow in it.The lipstick which I wore is a glossy wine color lipstick which is perfect for an evening event.



The dress also has a zig-zag detailing in the back and a V neckline in the front.The dress is a straight dress with a little bit flair in the bottom.I left my hair open no surprises here.



Here I come to the end of my blog hope you liked and it was helpful for you.





Outfit details-
Dress-Pantallons
Footwear-Max
Lipstick-Revlon(Newyork scene)
Bag, Braclet, Earring-Local store




Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe



No comments:

Post a Comment