Pages

Saturday 7 October 2017

Revamp your ethnic suit into a trendy outfit

If you have a dress piece lying around in the house and you don’t know what to do with it then this blog will be very useful to you because in this blog I will tell you some tips on how to turn a dress piece into a trendy suit.






The first thing you have to keep in mind is that you should find inspirations on the internet about the design, patterns, and stuff.So here in this outfit, I had a gorgeous black and red dress piece but the bottom portion of the piece was very blank and plain for my liking. It was plain black in color and very old fashioned so I wanted to revamp the outfit and make it my type.



I took an inspiration from google for the Kurti which has a cut on the front and also has button detailing on the cutout side.Those buttons are fake and also the kurti has high low neckline, it’s low on the cutout side.The kurti has red leaves all over the black cloth and its plain from the back.It has red beds on the kurta and also has red lace on the front side at the bottom.




As the kurta is so gorgeous and loud ,I wanted to pair bottoms which would balance the outfit and for that purpose, I wore golden color cigarette pants.The combination of these two looked awesome and I personally like gold touches here and there in my ethnic outfits.Here we come on the second tip that is never make your bottoms out of the same cloth of the dress piece in place of that wear something more exciting.



For accessories, I wore a multicolored earring, gold finger ring, and some Kolhapuri chappals.I wore a dark blue footwear to add a pop of cold in the outfit and it also has golden detailing which compliments the pants and the ring.I didn’t pair a typical golden pair of earrings but I went with an indo-western style earring.






For makeup, I kept it simple with a burgundy lipstick and a bold Kajal.The burgundy lipstick matches the outfit pretty well.I left my hair open.




So I hope you guys found these tips useful and you guys will use these tips next time making a new suit.




Outfit details-
Outfit-Tailored made
Footwear-Pantaloons
Accessories-Local store
Lipstick-Rivaa



Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe












1 comment:

  1. Wowwwww... Really Great Stuff, you've made it so easy! Thank you so much for sharing amazing idea with us. shopping cashback offers

    ReplyDelete