Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

Style a black Saree with elegance

Black is so sexy plus saree again is so sexy and if the saree is black it is even sexier.
Today I have written a blog post on how to style a black saree.



For the saree I have worn a black silk saree with a reddish golden border and has gold dots on it.The border of the saree is very broad which looks very gorgeous.The black colour of the saree is very dark, it’s jet black in colour.I wore a red blouse with it which matches the border of the saree perfectly.The blouse has a tie-up detailing in the back.




The saree has a red and golden pallu which is red all over and has golden lines on it.For accessories, I kept it simple with only a pair of earrings and a finger ring.For earrings, I wore golden jhumkas which are very elegant and also I paired a gold finger ring.



I wore a white golden mule as my footwear.For makeup, I wore a green smokey eye and a brown lipstick.I wore a green smokey eye for a pop of colour.I tied my hair in a bun for an ethnic look.




So next while styling a black saree do keep these tips in mind.


Outfit details-
Saree-Local store
Accessories and Footwear-Local store
Lipstick-Avon(matte chocolate)



Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe

2 comments:

  1. Hats off to your fashion sense
    Though the colour is black but looks colorful

    ReplyDelete