Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Casual day time dressy look

I recently went for a lunch date with my family, do you want to know what I wore?
I wore a very casual dressy outfit as it was a casual lunch time look.




For me this a casual dressy outfit recreation.This outfit is very comfy yet trendy and great for day time.Starting from my favorite part of the outfit which is the stripped crop top which I have worn underneath.




These kinda tops are so in trend right now.This top is like a sweater material with a high neck line.The top has red, black and white strips which can go with any piece of clothing.




The top is stretchable and very comfy.The cover up owl Ganji which is also very comfy and of very soft material.The color of this Ganji is very unique and great for a day time look because of its such a bright color.That owl on it is also very cute and it suits my personal style too.The down part of the Ganji is let bit high low.





You can totally rock this Ganji without the top underneath on a beach but as it was a day time look I wore that top.As the top portion of my outfit is so colorful and bright I wore a black and white stripped Palazzo to balance out the outfit.The Palazzo is also very flowy and loose fitted great for day time.It is of ankle length and is of synthetic material.





For makeup, I kept it simple with a bold kajal and burgundy lipstick which compliments the outfit.The lipstick color is very fun and adds a nice element to the whole outfit.The lipstick brings the whole outfit together.I wore a white watch, my engagement ring and a silver anklet as my accessories.




For footwear, I wore my rainy mules which have a golden hint to it and all over they are white.I left my hair in a half up -half down hairstyle.




So I hope you liked my style decode for a casual day time dressy look.Do try these tips and slay girls!!!



Outfit details
Top-Pantaloons
Ganji-Local shop
Palazzos-And
Watch-Attitude
Accessories-Local store
Lipstick-NYC(ExtraordiBerry)




Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe





No comments:

Post a Comment