Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

Lavani Dance Saree styling

I am a total Marathi porgi by heart and by my style too.
I love dressing like Maharashtrian once a while so today I have written a blog on Lavani dance saree.





If you want to know how I wore this saree, I have done a video on my channel on how to wear a Lavani dance saree.
Link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_OzlCq7dfU&t=22s




So green is the typical color of Maharashtrians and keeping that in mind I wore a dark green color saree with a golden border.As you can see in the picture the saree pallu has golden lines on it.In an ethnic wear golden detailing a  must.Talking about how I have styled this saree which I have not talked about in the video.




I wore a golden blouse to complement the saree border, the blouse has a tie up detailing in the back which I have in most of my blouses because I feel it adds so much to an ethnic wear.For accessories,  I added big earrings which are super gorgeous.I also wore my engagement ring and super huge kadas in both of my hands.I have kept all my accessories golden to compliment the gold in the outfit.




For makeup, I wore typical Indian makeup with maroon lips and bold eyes.I added a chand bindi too to add that Maharashtrian touch to my look.I tied my hair in a bun to look even more ethnic.




If you want to achieve this look do check out my video and follow the above tips.





Outfit details
Saree-Local store
Blouse-Stiched
Earrings-Collaba
Kada-Aligarh
Ring-Local store
Lipstick-Rivaz(marron)






Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe







No comments:

Post a Comment