Pages

Sunday 27 August 2017

Style decode of Janmashtami 2017

Recently I celebrated Janmashtami, it's one of the festivals we celebrate grandly.
So I visited Krishna temple and wore an ethnic lehenga for the occasion.
Here in this blog, I will decode my style for Janmashtami.




Starting from the top I left my hair open because it frames my face better.For makeup, I wore typical Indian makeup with golden eyes and bright pink lips.I also added a pink color bindi to bring out the ethnicity of the outfit even more.





For the lehenga, I wore a multi color skirt with a hint of green, red in it and yellow color which is more prominent in the skirt.



Red, yellow, green are mostly used colors in desi wear outfits.The skirt is ankle length and is very flowy.



I didn't like the blouse which came with this lehenga so I wore a back gold blouse which I already had.The blouse has symmetric patterns all over in the color gold and also had zik-zak and tie up patter in the back.




The skirt also has some golden detailing in it.The dupatta came with lehenga itself which is red all over with a yellow border in it.The dupatta also has yellow flowers on it.I totally love this outfit.





For the accessories, I paired some multi color earrings, black and gold bangles and a silver anklet.I did not wear any footwear as I visited a temple.I also added a gold ring in my finger.




So, this was my style decode for Janamastami 2017, subscribe to my blog for more such style decode.



Outfit details
Lehenga-Local store
Accessories-Local store
Blouse-Garden
Lipstick-Maybelline lip gradation(Pink 2)





Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe















No comments:

Post a Comment