Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Cold Shoulder top-Style decode

Cold shoulder tops are so in right now and I decided to purchase it and style it for you guys to give you guys some tips on how to style a cold shoulder top.


Starting from obviously the top its of reddish orange color with tight cold shoulder going on, on the sleeves.The top is of indo-western pattern very cute and trendy.The top has peacocks on the front and golden piping all over the top.It is of cotton material.




As the top is a little bit on the nude side I wore a very fun trousers underneath.The pants are a mixture of trousers and joggers.It has flower print all over which looks very girly.The pants are loosely fitted and of synthetic material.This pant can be paired with any basic top to make it dressy.




The outfit is very loud so to balance it out I paired a nude brown color fringe bag which is so gorgeous, I just love it.The bag too has golden detailing.The zips and the handle of the bag were of golden color.




I wore my basic rainy mules which are neutral again to balance out the outfit.The mules also have golden detailing on it.




I wore a gold earring and a golden finger ring to again add a golden touch to the outfit.




For makeup, I kept it pretty simple nothing fancy.




I hope these tips were helpful.
Bye for now.



Outfit details-
Top-Shrushti
Pants-Pantaloons
Bag-Max
Accessories-Local store
Footwear-Local store


Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe






No comments:

Post a Comment