Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

Navratri lookboook

The Navratri season has arrived and I have brought a blog on 9 sarees for 9 days of Navratri.




The first color of the Navratri season was yellow color and I wore this mustard yellow saree which has a golden and silver border.The border is very broad and big and the saree has big henna designs on it.The saree is of silk material and it is a gorgeous piece of work.I wore a silver blouse and bronze jewelry.I added a bold pink lipstick and a bronze color footwear.I tied my hair in a half up -half down hairstyle.





The second color of the season was green and so I wore this dark green color synthetic saree.The saree is plain all over and has a silverish golden border on the saree and the pallu.I personally love plain and work saree rather than printed sarees.I barely wear printed sarees as they are not my style.
I wore a black bindi and tied my hair in a half up-half down hairstyle.The accessories and makeup are same for all of the sarees.I again wore a silver blouse.




The third color of the Navratri season is grey and I wore this grey silk saree which is a typical Indian saree with a pink border all over the saree.The pallu of the saree is very gorgeous with pink designs on it.The pink is very subtle and goes well with the grey.All over apart from the pallu, the saree is plain.I wore silver bouse with this saree.




The fourth color of the Navratri season is orange and I wore this orange self-printed silk saree.The is printed all over and has a hint of golden color also in it.The saree has silver stones all over it.I paired a golden bouse with this saree and tied my hair in a messy bun.The saree is same all over no difference in pallu or the actual saree.





The fifth color of the Navratri season is white and so I wore a white south -Indian saree which has a blue and golden border in the saree and all over the pallu.The Golden color is the main aspect in all the ethnic wear pieces and as you can see all of these sarees also have little bit golden here and there.The saree is of cotton material very comfortable to wear.With this also I paired a golden blouse.




The sixth color of the Navratri season is red and I wore this fabulous saree which is very beautiful perfect for the festive season.The saree is of synthetic material and has embroidery work all over the saree.The work is of green and golden color which is there both on the saree and on the saree border too.The pallu of the saree also has some embroidery work on it.The saree is very heavy but very gorgeous.I wore a golden blouse with it and left my hair down.





The seventh color of the Navratri season is royal blue and I wore this royal blue saree which is so royal in its own way.The saree is of synthetic material and has golden embroidery work on it.The saree has golden flower work on it and also has embroidery design on the border.The saree is same all over and it is a very royal piece of work.I again wore a golden blouse and left my hair open.





The eighth color of the Navratri season is pink and I wore this dark pink color semi Paithaini saree which has golden design all over the saree and has a purple and golden border.On the pallu, it has typical peacock design which usually a Paithaini saree has.I left my hair open for this look and wore a golden blouse.





The ninth color of the Navratri season is purple and I wore this gorgeous purple saree with a silver border.The saree has a silver self-printed work on it which is not so prominent and is very subtle.The saree is plain all over and only has a border.I wore a silver blouse with it and tied my hair in a half up-half down hairstyle.






So Navratri season comes to an end and I hope you all enjoyed the Garba festival.
Happy Dussehra




 Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe






No comments:

Post a Comment