Pages

Saturday 12 August 2017

Indo-western style for daily wear

Do you want to style Indo-western outfit for a casual day?
Want to know how?
C'mon let me show you.
Here in Today's blog post, I will be sharing how to style an Indo-western outfit for college and a casual outing.


On this day I went to a mall to shop and just hang out.You know Indo-western boho style is my personal perfect when it comes to fashion.So, starting with the outfit I wore a vibrant color ethnic jacket which has purple, orange and red color symmetrical patterns and has a tie up detailing in the front.The backside of the jacket is of bright neon green color.



The jacket is sleeveless and is of synthetic material.To tone down the jacket I wore a light blue color crop top, the jacket is also cropped same as the length of the top.The top speaks summer to me because of its style, color and detailing.This blue color of the top is one my favorite color.It has coconut trees on it in the color white which so reminds me of summer, beaches, and vacation.




Seeing this top I so want to go a beach summer vacation.To bring out the whole outfit together I added a black palazzo.The Palazzo is loose fitted and flowy perfect for daily wear.The length of the palazzo is very trendy neither ankle length or knee length.It is a synthetic material with black and gray stripes on it.When I bought this, this palazzo was love at first sight.




For footwear, I wore my rainy sandals which are white gold mules.I wore silver anklets in both of my legs.For my hair, I tied it in a half up half down style leaving some bangs out to frame my face.I wore a white color watch too, all my accessories are on the neutral side as the jacket speaks so much.






I wore a printed half nude and half vibrant bag pack to balance out the whole Indo-western situation.
The is a perfect match for the outfit as it is neither to vibrant nor too neutral and it is perfect for a casual day to stuff all the things in it.



My makeup is very natural with bold kajal and a bold lipstick.This is my go to everyday makeup look if you want to know how I created this and that too in just 5 mins then do check out my youtube channel.
Link to my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3cph1Nth9w



So I hope you girls will create this look and look sassy in it, yes don't forget to tag me in your recreation picture on Instagram or Facebook(all links down below).




Outfit details
Lipstick-Lakme lip gradation(pink 2)
Jacket-Dmart
Top-Pantaloons
Palazzo-And
Watch-Attitude
Footwear-Local store




Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe






No comments:

Post a Comment