Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

Boho chic and Indo-western combined outfit look

As you guys know that boho chic and Indo-western styles are one of my personal favorite styles.
So in today's blog, I will combine both of my favorite styles and show you guys an outfit recreation.




For me boho means out of the box yet stylish and as I have worn a saree in a western way so its Indo-western too.My favorite part about this look is my hair.For my hair, I have tied it in a half up half down bun which is so trending right now.Wearing a bun hairstyle in our hair while wearing a saree is quite usual so to add a boho chic and western touch I wore this hairstyle.




For the saree I wore a dhoti style saree which I have done a video on how to wear it.
Link to the video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmq3j__UeUQ&t=180s
It's very easy once you know it.I took an edgy saree which has a border and some prints in the bottom.The color of the prints is silver.The combination of pink, black, gold on the border and silver looks very stunning.




For the blouse, I wore a full sleeve choli style blouse which is skin tight and stretchable.I did not wear a typical bouse because I wanted it to look boho chic and Indo-western.This saree is perfect for any Indian function or dance performance because it looks very stunning and is very comfy too.
I added a white gold mules as my footwear to go with the style.





I wore a pink bindi some oxidized pair of earrings and a gold finger ring.I added some anklets and also rocked a black nail polish.For my makeup, I did typical Indian makeup with bold eyes and dark lips.




So I hope you girls will rock this look in sangeet and mehendi functions.
Do check out my video for more information
.



Outfit details
Saree-Craftsvilla
Accessories-Local store
Lipstick-Avon(matte chocolate)



Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe





No comments:

Post a Comment