Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

Indian Wedding Outfit Inspiration

Hi guys,

How you peps are doing

I am doing great.


I hope you are enjoying the wedding season.I thought you would need some help for some outfit inspirations and here I am with a outfit recreation with just a simple saree.Saree makes u look traditional as well as trendy.




The key to look trendy in saree is to pick the right saree for the right occasion.Here in this outfit I have worn a black cocktail saree which is perfect for evening time reception. With the saree the accessories should also be appropriate.Proper accessories will make the saree bomb.com.









This saree is from Garden sarees which I purchased for 3000rs. which is shear and net material.It has a thick bronze border which enhance the saree even more.I have paired this saree with a black blouse which has a knot detailing in the back.







For accessories I have kept it very simple.I added a white and gold watch from amway attitude and a gold and black ethnic earrings.I also added my engagement ring and a gold.bronze bangles which suits the saree a lot.I also added a black bindi to make it more traditional.




I have kept both the accessories and makeup quite natural.For the makeup I added a bronze eye shadow and a nude lipstick.For a pop of color in the outfit I added a royal blue nail paint from color bar.This look is perfect for a evening reception ,neither over the top neither too dull.




The shear detailing of the saree adds a Indo-western touch to the outfit which is very appropriate for a reception night.And you can never go wrong with the color black.

So I hope you liked my outfit recreation,try this for your next wedding to attend and get ready to hear a lot of compliments.
Outfit details-
Saree-Garden
Blouse-Tailor made
Watch-Attitude
Accessories- Local jewellery shop
Nail polish-color bar







Connect with me
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe


 

   


  
 

3 comments: