Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

OUTFIT INSPIRATION FOR FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE

Hi guys
Back to college season has arrived and you must be worried about what to wear for  your first day of college to look your best,And while looking our best we can not compromise our comfort isn't it girls?
So here I bring a outfit idea which is super cool for first day of college.


I recreated this outfit keeping in mind Indian back to college season.I neither wanted my outfit to be too over the top nor wanted it to be too dull.Starting from the top I tied my hair in a clip as its a college look and so I wanted it to be college appropriate.




For this blog post I specially went to a college campus to shot.It was too hot in the campus so I added a sun glasses which is a pop of color in the outfit,it also has a gold detailing which I totally love.

    

I love hint of gold detailing here and there in my outfit.Then I added a multicolored earrings again for a pop of color as the outfit is very neutral.For makeup I kept it simple ,very appropriate for college.The main element of the outfit is a black body con dress which has a slit on one of the side.



The dress has a pop of color in the chest area and in the sleeves too.The detailing in the sleeves gives it a sporty vibe.I added a grey 3/4 leggings to make it appropriate for college and the color of the leggings  also balances the outfit.Black is one of my favorite color and plus body con dresses are totally in right now.



In this way body con dresses  can be made appropriate for daily wear.I added a mule in my feet which is of white color and  has gold detailing which is very comfy again appropriate for running here and there in the college campus.It also has a little bit of height.






I added a white watch which again has a gold detailing.I have also a gold ring which again gives it a pop of gold.I added a bag pack because for obvious reasons.It is a very girly bag pack and is very spacious which will keep all of your college essentials.





So I hope you got some tips to slay on first day of your college.Do subscribe to my channel for more outfit inspirations.

Sunglasses-Amazon
Dress-Reliance trends
Leggings-Max
Footwear-Local store
Bagpack-Amazon
Watch-Attitude

Connect with me
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe



 
     
 

2 comments: