Pages

Saturday 13 May 2017

HOW TO STYLE KURTA FOR DAILY WEAR

Hi guys
How you all are doing
I am doing great

Back to college is about to begin and I thought of an outfit which is great for daily college and office wear.In this outfit I incorporated   a trendy kurta which you can never go wrong with.
So lets go into the outfit!!!!











This outfit is very monochromatic as it involves all blacks and whites. Starting from the top I added a oxidized earrings ,any oxidized  earrings would go with this outfit.I added a black and white kurta which has black and white flowers and a golden border at the bottom.It is the perfect length to go with the palazzos.The 3/4 sleeve style gives it a formal touch which I wanted in the outfit.Back side of the kurta is plain white to balance out the outfit together.It is of cotton material which is perfect for everyday use.





My favorite  part of the outfit are the palazzos  which are again black and white but this time it is more of black to balance out the outfit.They are bell bottomed which is very tending right now.The palazzos are of cotton material and are quite loose which is perfect for college wear.






For accessories I added a black netted scarf around my neck,white and golden wedges and a white watch.For bell bottom pants the footwear should have some length so I added little bit of heals to my outfit.For makeup I kept it very neutral to suit for everyday use.The kurta also has some golden detailing going near the neck line which adds something to the outfit.



I totally love this outfit for college and office wear.Its a very casual yet formal outfit which I like about it.You can use any kurta you think is outdated on a palazzo and make it trendy.


So I  hope u like my outfit recreation.Use these tips while wearing kurta next time and I assure that you will look trendy.

Kurta-Tailormade 
Palazzo-Local store from kalyan
Footwear-Ulhasnagar
Watch- Attitude
Scarf-Can not remember

Connect with me
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe



 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment