Pages

Friday 28 April 2017

Summer outfit inpiration for india

Hi guys,
How you peps are doing
I am doing great.

Today I will be sharing a outfit post with you all which is totally appropriate for summers.
Sooo!!! Lets go 

  
So talking about the Pullovers or the Dungarees they are from Shoppers Stop in the color black.I purchased it in black as black is a very versatile color which can be paired up with different colored tops.The Pullover is very cute as it is in a skirt styled.It is plain solid black again making it very versatile.

 For top underneath is a crop cotton loose fitted top which adds in pop of color in the oufit. It has coconut trees on it which so much reminds me of the summers and beaches.In the bottom I added a grey 3/4 leggings to balance out the outfit.







For shoes I added a chunky heals in a light orange color for again a pop of color.For accessories I kept it pretty simple,I added a red fast track watch,gold earrings and a pair of anklets.





For makeup I kept it simple only I added a bright pink lipstick which is a must have for summers.
P.S My iphone is trying to come in my picture;)

So, I hope that you guys like my OOTD 
Outfit details-
Dungaree-Shoppers stop
Crop top-Pantaloons 
Leggings-Max
Heels-Max
Watch-Fast track 


Connect with me
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe




 

No comments:

Post a Comment