Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

WEEKEND OUTFIT RECREATION

Hellooooo
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Today I have brought a weekend style outfit which is very easy to recreate and yet looks put together.






On weekends we are very lazy to dress up yet we have to look trendy on our weekend outings.So here I bring a super cool outfit recreation.Starting from the top I tied my hair up in a messy bun because for obvious reasons its soooo damn hot and I personally love messy hairdos.I added a turquoise color sun glasses to compliment my outfit.I added a white and blue earrings to balance the outfit.

     


I kept the makeup very loud because yasss its summer.I also added a cream color bag which has gold detailings which matches my gold engagement ring and my watch.My accessories are very neutral except the sun glasses.The lipper is also a bold pink for a pop of color.For my top I added a turquoise color blouse which has blue hearts printed on it which I found to be very cute.





The blouse is of chiffon material  which is very light.For my bottoms I balanced with a black leggings which has white flower detailing on the sides and also has gold detailings.Leggings are a great choice on a weekend day out as it is very comfortable.I added a royal blue ballerina flats which matches the hearts in the blouse.

       

The bag is so perfect for the outfit and very appropriate for a weekend outing.The bag is of perfect size, not so bulky neither too small .The sunglasses too have a golden detailing.I love golden detailing in my outfit a lot.The blouse has balloon sleeves and it is a very loose fitted top very suitable for summers.  






I have also worn my engagement gold ring which again adds a gold element in my outfit.I have worn a  peach nail polish hope u can notice.




I hope you guys liked my weekend outfit recreation.Try this tips out for your next weekend outing and you will feel very comfy yet trendy.Do subscribe to my blog for more outfit recreations.

Top-Local boutique
Pants-Max
Bag-Shopper's stop
Footwear-Local store
Sunglasses-Amazon
Watch-Attitude
Earrings-Max

Connect with me
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe





   



2 comments: