Pages

Saturday 17 June 2017

HOW TO STYLE OVERSIZED,BAGGY SHIRT FROM THE MALE CLOTHING SECTION

Hi guys
Have you ever liked your brother's shirt and wanted to wear it but it is too long and oversized for you.
Here I bring a blog post wherein I solve such problems, showing you how to style a oversized,baggy shirt from the male clothing section.




I am all about dressing girly and feminine so I made this shirt to look so girly and nobody can tell that it's a male shirt.To make the outfit feminine I left my hair open and I also kept my accessories very minimalist.I have only added small pair of earrings and sun glasses.The color of the sun glasses compliments the plaids in the shirt.Now let's talk about the star of the show,the shirt.




The shirt look's as if it's a one piece and so it look's like a shirt dress.I am a very tall girl and so the length of the shirt is very short for me so I have to add a leggings underneath.The plaids patterns are so in right now and the color is also very unique.To give some texture to this baggy shirt I added a belt to enhance my waist.The black color belt suits the black in the shirt.




 I also folded the sleeves again to give some texture.The colors in the shirt are very dark so I added a grey leggings to balance the outfit.The 3/4 th length of the leggings adds so much dimension to the outfit.I am in total love with this shirt as it looks so good on me.




For a pop of color I wore a peach color slingbacks shoes and a burgundy lipstick.I also wore a nude nail polish and a gold ring.The greenish blue color of the sun glasses and the green in the shirt goes well together.



So I hope you guys will stole your brother's or hubby's shirt next time and slay in that with using these tips.

Outfit details-
Sun glasses-Amazon
Lipstick-NYC (extraordiberry)
Earrings-Local store
Shirt-D J & C
Belt-Local store
Leggings-Max
Slingbacks-Max









Connect with me
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe 






No comments:

Post a Comment