Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

How to style a monochromatic outfit

Hello guys
There is always a misconception that black and white can only be paired together with a pop of color in them.
Here I bring a outfit which breaks this monotony and looks super gorgeous too.
So today in this blog I will be giving some tips on how to style monochromatic outfit.



Monochromatic means all blacks and whites without any pop of color,but as I love playing with colors and I cannot go without adding any color so I added a bluish green sun glasses which as a golden detailing.I kept my hair down as I wanted some wind in my hair just kidding it was a good hair day so why not.I wore a cool tone red color on my lips,because bright lipsticks are my go to.






In my ears I kept it simple with a small gold earring.For my top which is my favorite part of the outfit is a plain white top with a white black sporty detailing in the sleeves  and at the bottom of the top.The top is a perfect pick when you have to go all monochromatic.Talking more about the top it is of sheer material which is see through and has a self rose patterns of it.I love floral patterns as it gives any outfit a hint of girlishness.





As the top is sheer I added a multi color tank top beneath.When the color pops from the sheer top it gives a very cool effect on the outfit.The top is slightly balloon fitted,as the stripy band on the sleeves and  on the bottom has elastic in it,making the top slightly fitted in the bottom.I added a red fastrack watch to compliment my red lipper. I added a high waist skinny black jeans following the monochromatic theme.





The jeans is of ankle length and has a gold zip detailing.I wore a black and gold mules as my footwear.I also added a sliver anklet in both of my ankles.I kept my hair natural as well as my makeup also pretty simple.I also added a cream color bag which again has golden detailing,it has a convertible straps which can be made long or short.I prefer it to be long.

   

        
     

So I hope you liked my monochromatic style today,use these tips and show your swag in a monochromatic outfit.Do subscribe to my blog for more outfit post.

Outfit details-
Sunglasses-Amazon
Bag-Max
Top-Max
Jeans-Max
Footwear,earrings,anklets-Local store
Lipstick-Colorbar (hot hot hot)
Watch-Fastrack








Connect with me
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-pradnya jethe 





No comments:

Post a Comment