Pages

Saturday 9 December 2017

Koli Style accessories inspiration

Being a Maharashtrian I like to wear different types of Maharashtrian sarees.When you wear a saree pairing perfect accessories are very important.
So in today’s blog, I will be talking about what accessories should be paired with a Koli saree.



While pairing accessories for any Maharashtrian saree one thing should be kept in mind that is all the jewellry pieces should have white beads in it.Starting from the top I wore a large red bindi which traditionally the Koli ladies wear.They apply original sindur but as I am not married I wore a normal bindi.For earrings, I wore a peacock shaped earrings which have white and multicolored beads on it.



Usually, the Koli people wear loud accessories and so I have also worn loud accessories.For neck piece, I have worn a choker style necklace which again has white beads on it and is adjustable from the back.Maharashtrians wear glass bangles traditionally and so do I have worn dark blue color glass bangles in both of my hands.



I wore an orange color nail polish to match my saree.



So I hope this blog was helpful for whenever you want to style Koli saree.
Bye for now.



Connect with me 
Youtube-Girlishringar
Instagram-pradnyamakeupworld
Facebook-Pradnya jethe




3 comments:

  1. Hi! Pls show a demo of how to wear a koli sari in Uttan style.
    It is a tight fitting kashta sari
    worn by christian kolis of Uttan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tight fitting kashta saree sexy

    ONNARAMUNDU sexy looping tight

    ReplyDelete